Years of experience in outdoor activities
Operating out of Athens with two company-owned main river bases in Peloponnese, Eco action Hellas S.A. has years of experience in outdoor activities, providing advanced services in the Greek countryside as well as island and in-city programs. Pre-scouting the country for years, the company has the advantage of quick and ideal suggestions in any tailor-made programs, regardless of size or type of group, duration of program or season. In addition, Eco action operates as a general travel agency, providing all services for the domestic and incoming market.
* Experts in outdoor activities, including rafting, river kayak, lake kayak, sea kayak, hiking, trekking, river trekking, canyoning, rappelling, rock running, climbing, mountain biking, road cycling, horseback riding, jeeping, sailing, diving, snorkeling and paragliding.
* Specialized tours and packages, active summer programs, summer holidays, family camping programs, accommodation in hotels/traditional houses, transfers, bus tours, guided tours, air/boat tickets, winter special tours, individual or group arrangements, car rental.
* Student tours comprising complete packages to satisfy any purpose of student travel.
* Youth camp programs.
* Agro tourism.
* Culture tourism.
* Sport tourism.
* Eco tourism, educational tours, arrangements for sites/museums, presentation of connoisseur spokesmen.
Organisation of activities, excursions and all tourist services for individuals or groups.
* Planning and execution of events, promotional activities, incentives, congresses and travel packages.
* Full new equipment for all activities.
* Licensed and experienced guides.
* Private mini buses and 4x4 vehicles.
* Cooperation network across Greece for accommodation at traditional guest houses.
* Company owned river camp Achaia, located by the banks of Ladonas river, next to the village of Dafni – 205 km from Athens. Facilities include dining room for 100 persons, large parking area, bar, separate men and women lockers with showers.
* Company owned river camp Arcadia – 220 km from Athens -- located between the historic village of Karytena and Stremnitsa, at the entrance of the Elliniko village. Facilities include separate lockers with showers and WC for men and women, ample parking, proximity (50 metres away) to local café.