Wine Roads of Northern Greece
...in vineyards surrounded by idyllic landscape blessed with a privileged microclimate...
The “Wine Roads of Northern Greece” network presents an alternative tourist proposal for the contemporary traveler.
Readily combined with all forms of general and alternative tourism, it primarily addresses the aficionados of fine wining and dining.
Wineries open to visitors, traditional inns, restaurants with great seasonal cuisine and artisan foods, traditional production units and alternative tourism enterprises form a network of eight different routes that crisscross the Northern Greece region from imposing Mount Olympus to the Byzantine city of Thessaloniki and the peninsula of Chalkidiki and from the mountains of Epirus to the border town of Amyntaio and distant Thrace.
It is a joint effort by wine producers/members of the “Wines of Northern Greece” network aiming to promote their wineries as travel destinations and venues for hosting various events and meetings. It is a fine opportunity for Greek and international visitors to get acquainted with the natural beauty of the region through its vineyards and a diverse array of cultural attractions.
For more information about the “Wine Roads of Northern Greece” and its members please visit www.wineroads.gr. You will find information about exploring the wine regions of Northern Greece, get to know the domestic and international grape varieties grown at the local vineyards, gain a basic knowledge in gastronomy and access the web pages of the “Wine Roads of Northern Greece” network members.
The members of WPANGV are:
- 1. Aidarinis Christos, Domaine Goumenissa
- 2. Association of the agricultural Co-Ops of Amynteon
- 3. Boutari Wineries (Naousa - Goumenissa)
- 4. Epirus Cooperative Winery - Zoinos S.A. (Zitsa Ioannina)
- 5. Dalamaras Winery (Naousa)
- 6. Domaine Babatzimopoulos (Aghialos, OSSA)
- 7. Alfa Estate (Amyndaio)
- 8. Domaine Porto Carras (Sithonia Chalkidiki)
- 9. Domaine Chryssohoou (Naousa)
- 10. Domaine Founti (Naousa)
- 11. Domaine Gerovassiliou (Epanomi)
- 12. Domaine Glinabos Monastiri Zitsa S.A. (Ioannina)
- 13. Domaine Katsaros (Krania Larissa)
- 14. Domaine Pavlidiw (Kokkinogia, Drama)
- 15. Domaine Tatsis (Goumenissa)
- 16. Estate Wine Art Mikrochori (Drama)
- 17. Domain vivlia Hora (kokkinohori kavala)
- 18. Domaine Voyiatzi (Velvento Kozani)
- 19. Domaine Ligas (Giannitsa)
- 20. Katogi Strofilia (Metsobo-Ioannina)
- 21. Kechris (Kalochori Thessalonikis)
- 22. Kir-Yianni (Naoussa)
- 23. Maronia (Rodopi)
- 24. Tsantalis (Papsani, Naousa, Agios Pavlos Chalkidiki)
- 25. Vaeni Naoussa
- 26. Apostolis Vineyard (Visaltia Ampelon, Serres)
- 27. Stergiou Winery (Metamorfosi Kastoria)